Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge #1

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Today is the deadline for the first ever Truly Scrumptious challenge and I am hoping that I got mine done in time!
The sketch offered up as a challenge this week was super cute and I've been looking at it all week, telling myself to just get it done!
So, finally! (nothing like the last minute around here!) I got it done!
I was quite excited to use my new Changito stamp and some new paper that I got on a small shopping "spree" in Bellevue, WA a few weeks ago!
I am looking forward to the next Truly Scrumptious challenge!
This card uses Stampendous stamp Row, Changito, Row. PaperZone cardstock and paper. Whisper White Stampin' Up! cardstock, Bic Markers, Sakura Glaze Pens, Gelly Roll White pen, and stickers and dots from Ben Franklin.

4 stamps of approval:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OOOOH HOW I LOVE THIS CARD!!!!! These monkeys could not be any cuter! Great card Dee!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I almost bought that stamp!!! But it's still at the store...sigh...I ALMOST buy a lot of things! LOL! Love this card!!

Callie said...

So cute! I'm loving the Chantigo!! Great work deary!!

ivy said...

what's this????????? a new changito stamp????
so so cute. i am so behind. there's so many new changito stamps out!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea