Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Papertake Weekly #11

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This one is for the Papertake Weekly sketch challenge this week. I was also thinking of the Sugar Bowl challenge, as it is to make a card your Mother would like. (I think my Mom would love this card!) But you can't combine their challenge with any other, so I'll just go with Papertake this time. The Papertake sketch is awesome! I just love it and I know I will use it again!
This card uses: Great Impressions stamps, Stampin' Up! cardstock (Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Whisper White), Stampin' Up! DSP, Making Memories brads, Stampin' Up! inks, markers and blender pens, Diamond Stickles, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and Cuttlebug.

13 stamps of approval:

redsmomma said...

Such a pretty card! Love that Image!

Teresa aka Laxmom111 said...

Very sweet card!

Toothy said...

Love that image, very cute

Unknown said...

OMG love the mouse, he is adorable. Your watercoloring technique is really good, I am still working on that. Love the layout. Hope your feeling better, totally LMAO, about your daughter ready to take herself to school wo you. TOO FUNNY... Still got the giggles thinking about it.

Have a wonderful day.

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a darling card! BR-T

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Michele x

Liza said...

Great card Dee, I love the colours and the image is adorable.

Liza x

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my goodness what a super cute image! Nice job on the sketch! :)
♥Dawn♥

Carly said...

Oh Dee I love this card. It is just too sweet!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

What a cute card. That image is so sweet!

Joey said...

Gorgeous image Dee, I love the colours you used. Joey.x

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

This is super duper cute my dear!

Mrs Mayne said...

Sweet card Dee! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge! x

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea