Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Anniversay Mom & Dad!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Sunday was my parent's wedding anniversary! They've been together for 40 wonderful years! So, I was a little late in getting their anniversary card made for them... and even later in getting it mailed to them! Mom said that I could just post it on my blog and they'd see it there and I don't even have to mail it! Haha! What a blogging world I live in where I don't even send the card anymore, I just tell Mom to go look on my blog!
I kept this one simple and straight to the point! I tried not to "girlie" it up too much, as it is my Dad's anniversary as well! Iain really likes this one because of it's simplicity and he likes the blue sparkly paper.
Stampin' Up! cardstock in Pumpkin Pie, Imaginesce patterned paper, Top Note die, Cuttlebug, Stampin' Up! stamp set (All Year Cheer) and blue sparkly paper from Target.

3 stamps of approval:

Carisa said...

pretty! i seriously love that shape cutter thingie! lol sorry i don't know the name! but i really love it.

Callie said...

Beautiful Card Deary!
Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!!

Liza said...

Pretty card, love the papers you have used.

Liza x

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea