Sunday, March 1, 2009

Good News!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Sunday, March 01, 2009
WoW! I am "Over The Moon", as Iain would say! I received an email this evening in response to a design team that I applied to last week. This is for a new challenge blog that is starting up called Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. They were looking for a design team and I decided to send in photos of my best and favorite creations. Tonight's email said that I was accepted as a member of their Design Team! I am so excited! Ok, yes, I literally bounced through the living room to tell Iain, who was giving Emily a bath at the time!
So, go check out the blog - and you stampers out there, join us in the challenges when they start popping up every Sunday beginning April 5th, 2009.
Congratulations to the other Design Team members and I can't wait to start working with you all!
Allow me to introduce the full Design Team! Go check out their blogs and see all the wonderful talent that will be coming to you with the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Priscilla, Joey, Nikki, Liza, Line, Kristin, Janneke, Jilly, Joanne, Carly, Paula and Donna!


15 stamps of approval:

J.Jones said...

Congrats Girl! I bet you are super super excited!!!

redsmomma said...

YAY!!!! Im bouncing with you! OOO I cant wait to see everything you do for them! Congratulations!

Joey said...

Hiya Dee, congrats to you, I was the same when I found out, looking forward to working with you on the new dt. joey.x

NormaJean said...

Yipppppeeeee!!! so happy for you Dee that is great!!!!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

YAY!!! GO DEE!!! GO DEE!!! It'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! LOL!!! I am so so happy and excited for you! I am so glad you got the chance to put in for it! I know you must be ectatic! What a great way to start your Monday!!!! Can't wait to see what you do and what fun the challenge blog brings! YAY!

Unknown said...

That is great.. Congrats to you... Now get to work. :)

Callie said...

I am sooooo incredibly happy for you! LOVE it!! I danced all over the place when I got my spot! Yeah for you dear! Can't wait for the challenges to start!!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Why are you surprised?! I KNEW you were going to make it, sweetie!! I'm very extremely proud of your success! *muah*

Anonymous said...

Hi! Congratulations!! I look forward to creating with you on the new DT.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Congrats! :) You have some adorable cards.

Paula said...

Hi (Waving madly!), I'm so excited to be on the SSC DT and can't wait to start working with you...lovely cards on your blog btw!

ivy said...

wow! what exciting news!!! so happy for you girl! way to go dee! congrats!

Liza said...

Congratulations Dee! I am so looking forward to working with you on the DT.

Liza x

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to working with you and the rest of the team.

Joanne x

Janneke said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to working with you and the rest of the team.

Janneke X

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea