Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today is my Dad's birthday! You've all seen the card that I made for him here and there is a chance that he may actually receive his card today! Assuming we can count on the US Postal Service to deliver it in time!
Dad, I hope it makes you smile! Thanks for always being there for me and teaching me the important things in life! Emily, Bradley, Iain and I are all thinking of you today and hoping that you have a wonderful day!
I love you, Daddy!



Everything Dad

A little girl needs her daddy
To love her with manly charm,
To soothe her when she’s hurt,
And keep her safe from harm.

A girl needs her dad
To show her a man who’s good,
To help her make right choices,
As only a father could.

A woman needs her father
Just to be aware,
He’ll always be there for her
To sustain her and to care.

You’ve been all these things, Dad.
I hope that you can see
How much I treasure you;
You mean everything to me.
By Joanna Fuchs

image courtesy of www.housemouse.com


2 stamps of approval:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dee. A very nice sentiment.

xoxoxo -- Dad

Callie said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Dad! Yesterday was my Daddy's birthday too! We have so much in common! Craziness!! When is momma's birthday? LOL!!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea