Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just playing around!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Tuesday, March 03, 2009
There's a challenge over at CafeMom to make a bookmark.. so, I heard somewhere that if you just cut off the corner of an envelope, you can decorate it up and make a slip-on bookmark! Why not give it a try? I think it turned out pretty cute! And I read lots, so I can never have too many bookmarks! Until I get that Kindle I've been wanting that is!! (hint, hint! haha!)
Products used in this project: Stampin' Up! Whisper White cardstock, random envelope laying around the house, House Mouse stamp, unknown sentiment, Stampin' Up! photo corner punch, Joann's metal dots, Skin White Copic and Bic Markers.

8 stamps of approval:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is so cute. Love the idea

Callie said...

Very Cute Darlin! I've made lots of these!!

Skraptacular Designs said...

Dee...I just love these little bookmarks! I haven't made any yet but thought they would make GREAT gifts for a child's birthday party or Valentine's.

Hope you're getting excited for the new challenges to begin! I know I can't wait and am so looking forward to getting to know each of you better!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Joey said...

Hi Dee, what a fabulous bookmark, I have never thought of doing one like this! you have inspired me to try it. joey.xxx

Carly said...

Hi Dee, Very cute idea! I'm a big reader myself and will have to try out your idea. Thanks!

Donna said...

What a great idea Dee, love the bookmark, unusual and very cute, gotta love those mice too. Looking forward to working with you on the DT.
Hugs
Donna

Unknown said...

Fantastic idea Dee, and looks so cute.

Have a great weekend.

Joanne x

Paula said...

What an ingenius idea! I'm going to have to try that out! Thanks for the inspiration! I love your little HM...he's too cute!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea