Tuesday, March 24, 2009

PuppyBella A2 Card Box

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This one is for a challenge on CafeMom in the Addicted 2 Bellas group. We are to make an A2 card box to store cards in and if we want to, we can make matching cards. But I saw this dog bone paper and thought it would be cute with my PuppyBella stamp by Stamping Bella! So, I created a box to fill with doggie treats to give to someone.. I have no idea who yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out!
I used Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip and Confetti Cream cardstock, Stamping Bella's PuppyBella stamp and a Stampin' Up! alphabet. Stampin' Up! photo corner punch. Patterned paper is from DCWV, ribbon from my stash. Image colored with Copic Markers.

7 stamps of approval:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is such a cute project. Everything goes so well together. You will make some dog happy:)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Awh, it's cute!

Carly said...

What a great project! I just love the image and the coloring!

redsmomma said...

Very nice Dee! Well done! I need to make a stand up version for someone, sorry to say... without the bella! I know, isnt that wrong? Hope your feeling better!
~anna

Liza said...

Great project Dee, the papers and the stamp go so well togehter.

Liza x

Joey said...

Hiya Dee, this is a fabulous project, I love the little bones all over it. Joey.x

Callie said...

I LOVES it!!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea