Monday, March 16, 2009

St. Pat's Happy Day!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Monday, March 16, 2009

This card was for 3 challenges this week, but it looks like I just slightly missed out on one! Oh well.. I will be submitting this card to The Corrosive Challenge blog for Challenge #3 and to Stamp Something for their Green Challenge!
This one was quick and simple, and uses just about every green I could find in my craft room! Green paper, Green patterned paper, 2 green inks, green flowers, and a green rhinestone!
Hope you like it!Update! This card won the Corrosive Challenge! Yay for Green!

8 stamps of approval:

Unknown said...

Fabulous card for St Patrick's Day, Dee. Love all the greens.

Joanne x

Carisa said...

That's a lotta green! My mom would love it since green is her fav color. I love the polka dot paper! Looks shiny and glittery!

Melissa Craig said...

This is really cute! Cute and simple and clean... my favorite style!

Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! That image is so cute :)
Thanks for playing
Vanja

Janet said...

what a pretty card! Thanks for playing:)
hugs

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fabulous green themed card! BR-T

Janneke said...

Cute ;0)

Janneke X

Anne said...

Great card, love the little shamrocks, thanks for playing :)

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea