Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Cupcake Day!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Monday, March 16, 2009

I made this card a little while ago, but I realized that I never actually posted it on my blog! Shame on me! And, it qualifies for the Papertake Weekly challenge this week! Yay! This is one of my favorite cards, as it uses many of my favorite things!

I Love Cupcakes!
I Love my CuttleBug!
I Love my Bella's!
I Love this shimmery, sparkley paper from PaperZone!
The challenge this week is to make a card with something edible on it! That's easy - let's eat cupcakes!!
Stamps: CuppacakeaBella by Stamping Bella
Cardstock: PaperZone
Stardust Glitter Pens
Cuttlebug: Spots & Dots

7 stamps of approval:

Mrs Mayne said...

It's great! Thanks for sharing it on PTW! x

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Oh, I love that card!

Carisa said...

Yep, I love this card and I'm lucky enought to have it in my possession! ;) LOVE that paper.

Paula said...

What a fantastic card...I just love the Bellas! I've used that stamp minus the Bella before for just the cute cupcake! Love the saying too...just a fabulous card!

Yaneri said...

I too love, love cupcakes! They are simply the cutest thing stamped!
I like the colors you picked out!

Yaneri

Anonymous said...

very cute! love the embossed background

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card love the cuttlebug background in the different colours it looks stunning and what a pretty bella.

Lovely card.

Debbie
x

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea