Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mojo Monday #77

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Tuesday, March 10, 2009
This is (believe it or not!) my first ever Mojo Monday entry! I enjoy looking at everyone's cards all week long, but I have never managed to find the time, or the "Mojo" needed to play along. Until today! Hubby just happened to mention that tomorrow is his neice's 18th birthday. That's kind of a big one, isn't it? So, I should probably make a card, shouldn't I? Even if it is tomorrow and there's no way it will ever make it all the way to England on time... I still made her a card. And I really hope she likes it! It's a little hard for me to part with my favorites, and as I was putting this one together, it became a favorite! The colors are way out of the box for me.. not colors that I would normally put together, and being my first MojoMonday card... it's got that special factor!
So, without further delay, here is my card. I hope you like it as much as I do!
This card uses PaperZone cardstock, Whiff of Joy image (I think? Thank You, Norma!), Scallop circle and classic circle Nesties, Top Note Die, Stampin' Up! Markers, Copic Markers, Stampin' Up blender pens. Brads, patterned paper and gold filigree from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by!

7 stamps of approval:

Carisa said...

Oooh pretty - I love it! Love that image and those colors rock together.

Emily said...

Your card is beautiful! Those colors are so pretty together. Very nice job of coloring your image.

NormaJean said...

Oh dee thats beautiful you colored her just perfect and yes its a whiff of joy stamp, just oh wow its perfect!!!!

Yaneri said...

So so pretty! I like the colors you chose. I simply love the stamp image. So darling.

Nikki Schmaltz said...

I love your image! THis is a GREAT card.

Callie said...

Beautiful Girl! I love the way you colored her. I'm really bad at coloring those!! I mean REALLY bad!! And don't feel bad... I've never participated in Mojo Monday either.

Bev said...

Absolutely gorgeous card - the colours are exquisite

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea