Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Card Patterns - Sketch #7

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm a little behind on my CardPatterns entries... I just realized that my last entry was Sketch #3! Oops! Well, let's see if I can keep up for a few weeks!
Here's my entry for Sketch #7...
This is one of those cases where the picture in my head looks nothing like the card in front of me... I'm not happy with the coloring and if it weren't for Stickles, this card probably would have been scrapped! Still think the frosting is too dark, but the Stickles went a long way towards saving it!
All products by Stampin' Up! except - oval and scallop oval Nesties, Distress Stickles and ribbon from my stash.

8 stamps of approval:

redsmomma said...

what are you talking about? This card rocks! Looks like I could just take that cuppy cake right off the card and shove it into my mouth. It looks scrumdilicious! Love red sprinkles!
~anna

Anonymous said...

This is a cute card!!!!!!!!! I am a glitter fan, so fo course I love the stickles too. I think you did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us again!

Toothy said...

This is very cute, and I like it with or without stickles. btw if you dislike one of your cards so much that you think you will scrap it, I'm sure there are lots of people that would like one of your creations never scrap them.

~amy~ said...

cute, who doesn't love a sweet cupcake??!!!

Martha said...

Beautiful card, love the cupcake!!

Erin Smetak said...

Oh how I love your cupcake card!!! It's so sweet!!!! Fabulous job!!!

whoistracy said...

This is adorable! And it's making me hungry. LOL So glad you could join us.

ivy said...

i love it dee! i'd eat it...i'd eat anything cupcake!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea