Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Some Easter Surprises

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Tuesday, March 03, 2009
I was sifting through my craft room the other day, and came across some projects that I had made years (and years and years) ago! I looked at them and thought that they are still so cute and that I could make them again! They were simple enough that I got them done in no time, and yes, I think that they are still pretty cute!

This first one is a crimped "basket" with a candy treat. Super simple, as long as you have the strength to get that basket through your crimping tool! My arms were about ready to give out on me! I think the basket is also called a "diaper fold", you should be able to find the tutorial for how to make it on SplitcoastStampers.

This second one is just a cute little tag card. Many many years ago, I took a class at a local stamp store, that is now gone, much to my dismay. When we did this card, I knew that I just had to have all the stamps to make more! I never did make more, though, until yesterday! This was fun and again, super simple!
Products used in these projects: Stampin' Up! ink, cardstock, DSP and brads, Rubber Soul stamps, EK Success Egg punch, Cropodile eyelet setter and eyelets and ribbon from my scrap pile.

0 stamps of approval:

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea