Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Meljen's Designs - Challenge #9

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Hi!

I hope you can join us at Meljen's Thursday Challenge this week!!

Melissa has a very special New Release to share with you this week!  This release is also very special to me.  It's called "In Loving Memory" and was created with Memorial Day in mind.  There are images here to remember our families, our friends and our soldiers.  We have flowers, dog tags, doves, ribbons and even a few adorable angel animals.

I have created a card using an image that really jumped out at me in the release.  When Melissa asked the team for ideas, I suggested a Stars & Stripes ribbon, and when I saw what she created, I was just in awe!  I couldn't have imagined anything better and I am so thrilled to have this image in my collection!

Our challenge for you this week is "Silver and Gold" - that's open to your interpretation, so go have some fun!

Oh!  And, if you are interested in any of the new release images or any other images in the shop, they will be on sale all weekend in honor of Memorial Day!  10% off each and every stamp in the shop!  So, pull out that wish list, and start shopping!

Here's my card - using shimmery silver paper:
Image: Meljen's Designs "Stars & Stripes Ribbon"

A few more challenges for this one as well:
Freshly Brewed: Red, White & Blue
Stamp Something: 2 of Something (2 patterned papers)

4 stamps of approval:

Lisa said...

What a wonderful card! The silverly paper adds so much shimmer. Beautiful!

Hugs,
Lisa F.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh Dee, this is gorgeous!
I love the image and papers you used. So bright and patriotic.
I will have a little 'surprise' for Saturday if you want to pop in at Fresh Brewed and check it out. Many hugs!!! Thanks for playing along at FBC

Carisa said...

i love this! you should send it to owh!!!

Cheryl said...

What a great patriotic card! I love how you have the thread around the button.

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea