Sunday, May 16, 2010

SSC #59 - Lovely As A Tree

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Sunday, May 16, 2010
Hello, friends!

Wasn't that an awesome sketch we shared with you last week?  I sure loved it!  And I loved visiting your blogs to see your beautiful creations, as well!  

This week we have a new challenge for you, in honor of "Love A Tree Day" which is today, May 16th!  So, our challenge for you is to create a project that has a tree on it somewhere!  You are free to use any theme and design, traditional rubber stamps or digital images and any colors you like - just don't forget a tree!

I had a lot of fun with my Tree card, I hope you like it!
What'd I Use?
Image: Pink Petticoat
Nesties: Labels Ten, Petite Oval, Scallop Petite Oval
Papers: DCWV
RicRak: American Crafts
Buttons, flowers and pearls: From my stash

1 stamps of approval:

Adria Slauterbeck said...

now this is a very unique tree! the buttons are my favorite detail but that scallop punch is awesome too.

Fun card, Dee!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea