Monday, May 31, 2010

A New Coffee Cozzee! (AND BLOG CANDY!)

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Monday, May 31, 2010
I've made Coffee Cozzee's for my Hubby, my Mom, my Dad, my Brother, my Sister-in-law, myself, my friends, and even my daughter (who loves Strawberry Frappucinos) but I haven't made one yet for my little guy!  He's only 2 years old, but he also loves Strawberry Frappucinos, so I needed to make him a cozzee too!

He loves it and can't wait to go get a drink to put it on!


Edited -- BLOG CANDY!!
Do you have a kiddo that loves Thomas and Frappucinos??  Really these will work with ANY beverage, McDonalds Shakes, Sonic Limeaids... etc... anywhoo..  - Leave me a comment telling me more about your little Thomas fan and I'll draw a random winner (or 2) and make a cozzee just for them and mail it out to you!  :O)
Enter by Sunday, June 6th... 

8 stamps of approval:

Toothy said...

Jack went crazy over the Thomas the Train cozy. He is playing with his trains and watching Thomas and then I happen to pull this up on the computer. LOL

Callie said...

Super cute!! I'm sure bradley LOVES it!! I know I loves mine. Now if I only had a starbucks closer so I could use it more. :) Make sure you check out my post today... there's a coffee cup that every crafter MUST have :)

Sanwanya said...

I showed this to my two boys who are huge fans of Thomas and my 5 year old asked me to buy one for him!What a cute project!

Unknown said...

HI ya Dee, it's been sometime since I stopped by, load and behold, you've been a busy bee.. Love the Cozzees'! Great job..

ivy said...

that is too funny! he must be the youngest lil guy to have his very own cozzee! brandon (my older one) was a huge thomas fan as you know. don't enter me in your blog giveaway...just wanted to tell you the one you made is cute!

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Wow that is cute. I want one for me, but not Thomas, that might look funny. LOL.

My only Thomas fan is AJ. He has about a dozen of the magnetic small linking ones and one huge steam powered set. I am a little sick of the Songs from the Station DVD. LOL. Gotta love kids.

J.Jones said...

OMG Dee that is super cute!! My son LOVES Thomas and friends and OMG he loves him self a double chocolate chip frap like his mama does. That is an adorable coffee cozzee! Super cute!!

PBnJ Photography said...

How so very cute Dee!! :) I love it. Landon loves Thomas, he has all kinds of dvd's and used to have train sets, but doesn't anymore. What a great giveaway!! :)

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea