Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cupcake Flopsy

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Here's a simple card that I made using a new (to me) set from My Favorite Things, Cupcake Flopsy.
Flopsy is just so cute, and give him a cupcake and he's just yummy!

This card is being sent off to my Aunt, who's birthday is this month, I hope she likes it!

Of course, there's a challenge for this one as well!
Fab 'n' Funky - Fancy Edge (Cupcake border)

What'd I Use?
Image & Sentiment: My Favorite Things "Cupcake Flopsy"
Markers: Copics & Sakura glitter pen
Nesties: Mega Curved Rectangle
Cupcake border: from my Sweet friend, Callie!
Paper & Rhinestones: from my stash

2 stamps of approval:

Ginny said...

FAB card, just brought that punch too, lol, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

andrea said...

gorgeous card,love that cupcake very yummy thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea