Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Meljen's Designs Challenge - Seeing Spots

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Wednesday, May 19, 2010
I love Thursdays!  
It's challenge day at Meljens and New Release day, too!  
Yay!

The new release this week is all about Doggies!  So fun!  I love doggies, and these images by Melissa are just adorable!

Here's my first card using "Bulldogs Bear".  I have another card to share with you, but I'll post it in a few days.  The challenge this week is "Seeing Spots", so I was seeing spots when I picked out my patterned papers :)   I was trying to think of the perfect sentiment to go with this one, and everything I thought of or found through a google search just wasn't quite right.... So, I called my Dad!  I said, "I have this image, of a bulldog with a teddy bear... and I need a cute quote to put on it..."  He said, "Send me a photo?"  So I did, and he called me back within minutes with this sentiment... Thanks, Dad!  I knew you'd be able to help!!!

I hope you like my card!
I used one of the sketches from Caardvarks
What'd I Use?
Image: Meljen's Designs
Markers: Copics
Nesties: Labels One
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Patterned Paper: Daisy Bucket
Ribbons, Flowers, Rhinestones: from my stash

5 stamps of approval:

Cheryl said...

Dee, I don't know what to say other than this is just too stinkin' cute! I love this bull dog (he is printed and waiting to be colored on my desk) and I love what you did with him.

Callie said...

Super cute sweets! And Dad's sentiment is perfect! LOVE it!!

David's View said...

Ahhh, gosh... Thanks.

Dad

Tiffany said...

What a pretty card!! and cool blog too!! Nice!

Cambiel said...

Ohh this card made me chuckle when I swa it. Such a fun card! :-)

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea