Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Meljen's: Flowers and Blooms

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Did you see Melissa's new announcement?

Some of her amazing designs are going rubber!  :o)  Whoooo Hoo!!  Congrats, Melissa!  I know I can't wait to get my hands on some of those new stamps!  She's not telling who the company is, yet, but I'm sure we'll all be thrilled!

And, have you had a chance to play in our Flowers and Blooms challenge?  Did you get a few (or all) of the new release "In The Garden" stamps?  They are just adorable, aren't they?

I created a card using Stanley Scarecrow to share with you :)  I hope you like it!
What'd I Use?
Markers: Copics
Nesties: Labels Ten
Border Punch: Loops, Martha Stewart
Patterned Paper: from my scrap pile
flowers and rhinestones: from my stash

0 stamps of approval:

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea