Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Meljen's Designs Challenge #6

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Yay!  Another fun challenge at Meljen's Designs!

This week brings us a fabulous new release from Meljen's and a challenge just made to go with it!

The release is "Ocean Buddies" and here's a little glimpse of all 7 images:
Aren't they just adorable??

I had some time to get 2 cards done using these super cute new images!  I hope you like them!

I also hope that you get a chance to play in our challenge this week!  The theme for the week is "Our Sea Creature Friends" and you can use any of the new Meljen's images, or last weeks release, or any other sea creature image you have!  Just remember, if you use a Meljen's image, you have 2 chances to win the prize of 3 images of your choice from the shop!

Emily made a card using a new release image, too!  You can see her super cute card on her blog: Emily's Rainbow World

Here are my creations for you:
A few challenges for this one!
The Pink Elephant: Mommy, I Love You :o)
Cuttlebug Challenge: Mother's Day

What'd I Use?
Image: Meljen's Designs "Mamma Whale"
Markers: Copics
Nesties: Petite Oval & Petite Scalloped Oval
Papers: from my scrap pile
 A challenge for this one, too!
Fab 'n' Funky: Fancy Edge

What'd I Use?
Image: Meljen's Designs "Little Mermaid"
Markers: Copics
Border: Scallop Trim
Ribbon & Papers: from my scrap pile

3 stamps of approval:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are so `beautiful` TFs:)Thanks for joining us at the cuttlebug challenge

Terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Cheryl said...

Adorable cards! I love them.

andrea said...

gorgeous card,love the images and fab colours thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea