Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Love Digi #7 - Charming!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Thursday, May 13, 2010
GRAB OUR BLINKIE!
We have such a fun challenge for you at I Love Digi this week!  All you need to do to participate is add a charm to your project!  And, of course, don't forget to use something digi on there, too!
Our Sponsor this week is:
and they are offering our random winner 5 free digi images!

Here's my "Charming" card, I just love this image so much!  And when I saw this charm at a recent trip to Shipwreck Beads in Olympia, WA, I just knew I had to have it!  I was so excited to make a card for this challenge!  Charms are so popular right now, and I stocked up while I was at Shipwreck!!
What'd I Use?
Image: Meljen's Designs
Markers: Copics
Sentiment: {ippity}
Nestabilities: Fancy Tags
Charm: Shipwreck Beads, Olympia, WA

Like that Sentiment?  It comes from the {ippity} set "Just Wanted To Say" and is only available from an {ippity} Chick like ME!  I have this set available on my website for only $16!  It comes to you as EZ-Mounted beautiful deeply etcched red rubber, precut and ready to use!  There are 8 wonderful sentiments and 3 beautiful frams included in this set!  Visit my site to see the whole set and ALL of the other awesome {ippity} stamp sets that I have for sale - including the Brand New Spring 2010 release!

3 stamps of approval:

Elaine ♥ said...

I just love this Dee, my fav colour for one, a very cute digi, and a super duper charm and gorgeous flowers :)

Thanks for a great DT card :)

Elaine x

Dragonlady said...

Dee - I just love, love love your card - perfect colour and fabby image.

Hugs Ali x

Cheryl said...

Cute! Great color! I love that perfect, little charm.

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea