Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Happy Hump Day!

I've got a kind of all-sorts off-the-wall wish list today... I was in a weird mood when I went browsing!  :o)

Enjoy!

1.  Was looking for a wedding gift and found this... thought it would go well with the "Evidence" knife that I posted a few weeks back...
2.  Also found this while shopping for that wedding present (which we still haven't decided on!)
 
3. and the matching mini donut maker....
 
 
4.  Hubby says I need this T-Shirt...
 
5.  ...But I kinda like this one
6. Maybe I should get him this one?

Don't forget:
I have Stamps For Sale!  I'll make you a deal!
You have until the end of today to enter the Meljen's Flowers & Blooms challenge and tomorrow night for the Karen's Doodles Kids Teacher Appreciation challenge.  New challenges will be posted on Thursday!
You have until Saturday to enter Stamptacular Sunday's "Lovely As A Tree" challenge!
You have another week to enter the Charming challenge at I Love Digi!

So, what are you waiting for?
LOL!!  Sorry, couldn't resist :)

Have a great week!

0 stamps of approval:

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea