Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rubber Stamping Show

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Sunday, May 16, 2010
Hi All! 
I had a wonderful weekend away!
Hubby agreed to watch the kiddos for me, so that I could drive across the state to spend some time with my Mom & Dad and go to the Heirloom Rubber Stamp and Paper Arts Show at the Puyallup Fair Grounds.  It was so fun!  It was small, compared to some shows that I've been to, but it was nice that way!  The booths were well-manned and well stocked and everyone had such a wonderful selection of products to browse and buy!  We were able to do more make and takes at this show, as the lines were shorter than others, and that always makes the show so much more fun!  
Of course, I bought some new things!  Not a lot, but enough to have me coming home with a smile!  I got 3 new Copics to add to my growing collection!  I got 8 new stamps - 5 unmounted and 3 wood mounted.  I got a sheet of EZ mount for my new stamps.  And some EZ Mount binder pages to organize my unmounted stamps.  I also picked up a new ribbon storage system that I've never seen before!  It's by Best Craft Organizers and I just love it!  I can't wait to sit down and roll all (well, most probably..) of my ribbon!  I'm sure I didn't buy enough storage boxes!  The more I think about the huge pile of ribbon on my craft room floor, the more I think I should have gotten a few more!  But, I got their website address, so I can always order more!  Of course, I also bought more ribbon at the show, too!!  LOL!
Anywhoooo.... Here are some of the make and takes that Mom and I had fun making!
This was at a super cool booth that we found near the end of our visit - we almost missed the make and take! The company is Endless Creations :)  I loved this card so much that I bought the Frog, Flies and Sentiment stamps - those are the 3 wood mounted stamps that I bought, in addition to a bunch of their papers, some pearls and a new glitter pen!  I liked this booth!  The lady working there was so funny!  She was super excited and it was hard to keep up with her!  She really made me smile!
This card was our first make and take, at the Close To My Heart booth.  It is such a cute card, and went together so simply!  I really like these stamps... couldn't buy them at the show, but I might have to order them soon!
There's another show coming up in July... wonder if I can get away again to go to that one, too??  
Hehehe... Hubby might not go for that... 

0 stamps of approval:

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea