Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Digital Two For Tuesday

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Tuesday, May 11, 2010
I am honored to be featured as a Guest Designer on Digital Two For Tuesday this week!

The beautiful vintage images that Cora sent me are definitely a step or two (or twelve) out of my comfort zone, but that is what makes the challenge so fun!  I took the images and tried to make them "my own" in a way, adding the brighter colors that I love and keeping the layouts simple.  When I first saw them, I immediately thought of vintage valentines, and even though I tried, I couldn't stay away from my pinks and hearts, so one of them did turn out looking quite "valentine-y"!  

I would like to thank Cora for this opportunity, and I hope that I have done her images justice and that I have made her proud!

What'd I Use?
Mostly scraps on both cards :)
Cuttlebug "Textile" embossing folder
Markers: Copics
Nesties: Labels Nine

2 stamps of approval:

Katarina said...

Hi Dee. Just stopping by to thank you for my candy I won. I got it last week and was sure I had mailed and thanked you. Seems I didn't. So thank you again.

Becky said...

Like these two cards - haven't stopped by for a while and you have done so many lovely cards since I last looked!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea