Monday, October 18, 2010

Karen's Doodles Challenge

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Monday, October 18, 2010
Good Morning!!

There's a fun new challenge going on over at Karen's Doodles and Karen's Doodle Kids today!

We're stressing about distressing!  Well, we're not really stressing... it's all fun!!  But it sounded good, right??  Maybe?

Ok, moving on!

Here's my distressed card (which was mildly stressing, as I was late and had zero mojo to work with......)


Such a cute image from Karen's Doodles - Apple Harvest, the apples are so much fun to color and I think I'm getting pretty good at shading blue jeans... at least I think so!  :o)  
For the distressing, I did some tearing and some crumpling and took some frustrations out on my paper and viola!  A distressed little card!

I hope you can join us this week!  The girls on the design team are all so good at distressing papers and their creations are all just stunning, so be sure to check them out!  Play along and I'll come check your creations out, too!

And, don't forget - Karen's Doodles Kids is new today, too!  Also distressing for the kids, so they can craft with you this week!  Have fun!

Have a wonderful Monday!

5 stamps of approval:

Joey said...

Lovely card Dee, gorgeous colourwork, Joey xx

shulsart said...

Great card, Dee. Love that ribbon, it really sets of the card. Lovely coloring on Karen's cute image.

Nancy said...

This is so sweet, Dee:O) Love the distressed look, and your beautiful colouring, lovely work!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Anita said...

Pretty card. I love that image and your coloring (and shading) look fantastic.

Lau W said...

Love the distress ! your card is very cute !
Thanks for your comment :-))
xxx

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea