Monday, October 4, 2010

Willow's gettin' Witchy!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Monday, October 04, 2010
It's October!!  That means that I am officially a Guest Designer for Lil' Lolita Boutique!!  Yay!!  But... my first official card won't be posted until Thursday with the new challenge... so, in the meantime, I have a little Witchy Willow to share with you!
I've got Willow in digi form, so I printed her a little bigger and had a blast coloring her!  I wanted her to be a little spooky with her light black hair and gray flowers, but still girly with her mimosa green dress!  I had some fun with my new Halloween papers, too!  The sketch is from the current challenge at Lil' Lolita.

If you've got a Lil' Lolita image, be sure to come play along in the challenge!  If you don't have a Lil' Lolita yet, well.. you can get them here in digi or rubber!

Check back tomorrow - I've got a new release Lil' Lolita to share with you!!


7 stamps of approval:

Kylie said...

This is so cute Dee! I love Willow in these colours.
Thanks for visiting the Lil Lolita boutique this week
Hugs
Kylie

Unknown said...

WOW Dee I love your Halloween Card, the Lil Lolita's are so versitile aren't they!! Love them. Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week at LLB
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Renkata said...

Fantastic Halloween card, great idea to use this Willow for that.
Thanks for join us at the LLB this week.

Kellie said...

This is absolutely stunning, your colouring is gorgeous! Love the way you used the sketch hehe ;)
Thanks for joining us at LLB this week!
Kellie xx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love that green and the textured paper! Thanks for playing in the Lil Lolita Challenge this week. :D

Leonie said...

Hi Dee!! (waving!!) Loving what you have done with Willow. She looks fabbo with the green and black! Thanks for joining in with us at LLB this week for our sketch challenge.
Hugs Leonie

Carisa said...

oh i love those colors for halloween!! i'm so excited you are guesting for us this month!!!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea