Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Havin' Flies!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Tuesday, October 05, 2010
I only had a little bit of time today to play in my craft room, so I got one quick card done.  I really love it when a card just comes together and ends up looking so cute!  I picked out the image, then looked at my box of patterned paper and this piece was sticking up saying "Use Me!", so I did!  And the rest just fell into place!  This card took me only about 20 minutes to make!


Here's the list of challenges:

Card Patterns -- Sketch
Digital Tuesday -- digi + bling and ribbon
A Spoon Full of Sugar -- Sparkle and Shine
Pollycraft Monday -- Anything Goes
Cowgirl Up -- Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes -- From Your Stash (the paper, ribbon and that flower brad have all been in my stash for a long time!)

That should do it!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!

8 stamps of approval:

Anonymous said...

Great DP to go with the cute little frog.I just love the sentiment - it's so much fun.Thanks for joining us at CSSC :D
Lisa x

stampingmarianne said...

What a cute card!
Those eyes are funny!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
Marianne

Fiona said...

love it...especially those googly eyes. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Pattie said...

Super cute! I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Poppet said...

Great card, love the little frog on the DP peeping over the ribbon. Your image and sentment are fab. Love the googly eyes.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at CSSC. :-) xx

whoistracy said...

Just adorable! What a fun card. Thanks for playing along with us on Card Patterns.

France Ringuette said...

OOOh I'm in Love with this froggy !!!! Thanks for playing in our Paper Sundaes Challenge!

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

LOVE the googly eyes on Mr Froggy. This is too cute Dee. Thanks for playing again at CMM

Jess

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea