Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Wednesday, October 06, 2010
It's challenge time at Lil' Lolita Boutique!

I am so excited to be a Guest Designer this month!  Working alongside all the amazing talented ladies and my good friend, Carisa is just awesome!

This week we have a color challenge for you!

Black
Orange
Purple

Such fun colors together and they make for a perfect Halloween card!

Here's what I've made using the beautiful new Lil' Haunt Willow the Ghost

She's looking a little more like a spooky witch than a ghost here, but that just shows how versatile the image is!  You could color her cape up to change her look however you want!

I hope you can play along with us!!

8 stamps of approval:

Jacilynn said...

Cuteness Dee! I love this new image. Great job on the DT!

Carisa said...

absolutely love ghost willow! she is so pretty floatin along. love having you on a DT with me!

Kylie said...

Hi Dee! Gorgeous card. Great to have you in the Boutique for October! Have a blast Hun,
Hugs
Kylie

Jackie Thomas said...

Gorgeous card Dee. I love the sentiment and the dp's you have used. Glad to have you on board for October Hugs Jackie

Amy said...

I agree about the versatility of this new Willow, she can take on so many fun Halloween roles and you've made her look stunning on this fab card! :)

Unknown said...

WOW Dee your Willow is awesome!! Love your papers too!! Its great to have you as a guest in October - I'm looking forward to seeing wat else you make in the next few weeks!!
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Bron said...

Welcome to our team for the next few weeks. I love your card, the paper is fantastic. Hugs from Bron

Crafty Jenn said...

Way to go Dee! Glad to join you as a Guest Designer at LLB this month!

Love your coloring and how easy that dp makes the card come together. Great work!

<3 Jenn

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea