Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday #81

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Sunday, October 17, 2010
Good Morning, everyone!!

It's time for another fun challenge at Stamptacular!

This week - NO CARDS ALLOWED!!  That's right... make something else!  Anything else... just as long as something is stamped and it's not a card!

I went to a friends house yesterday and made this super cute little Halloween treat containter, I just love it and I am looking forward to making lots more!



Isn't that sweet??

Our wonderful sponsors this week are:

Meljen's Designs - offering up a prize of 4 digital images of our winners choice

and

our very own DT Sistah - Leonie!  Offering up a grab bag of goodies!  Yay!!


I hope you play along!!  I can't wait to see what you create this week!

2 stamps of approval:

Anita said...

Very cute little candy container and I love the tag that you added.

Cheryl said...

Oh wow - this is really cute!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea