Sunday, October 10, 2010

SSC #80 - BFF

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Sunday, October 10, 2010
This weeks challenge for you at Stamptacular Sunday is BFF  :o)  Since I'm spending the weekend with my BFF, this is SO appropriate!! 

We challenge you to use a "B"utton a "F"lower and the word "F"riend on your card

I've made a z-fold card and used a My Favorite Things image this week and I even used the big scallop Die-Namics available at My Favorite Things!  I am really quite pleased with the results!




Our sponsor this week is My Favorite Things with a prize of $20 for our random winner!

I hope you get a chance to play along for this fun challenge!

3 stamps of approval:

Anita said...

Beautiful card, Dee. I love the colors you used.

Danielle Champagne said...

Hi Dee! I love this image, hesitated between this one and the one I chose! represents so well friendship. I love the shape of your card, really cute. Lovely background paper, cute flower with the button in the middle.
Great job, sister DT.
HUgs,.
Danielle.

Adria (I now have 3 Copics!) Slauterbeck said...

very cute and a unique design. I love the big scallop effect. A lovely card to send to a dear freind :)

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea