Sunday, October 10, 2010

SSC #80 - BFF

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Sunday, October 10, 2010
This weeks challenge for you at Stamptacular Sunday is BFF  :o)  Since I'm spending the weekend with my BFF, this is SO appropriate!! 

We challenge you to use a "B"utton a "F"lower and the word "F"riend on your card

I've made a z-fold card and used a My Favorite Things image this week and I even used the big scallop Die-Namics available at My Favorite Things!  I am really quite pleased with the results!




Our sponsor this week is My Favorite Things with a prize of $20 for our random winner!

I hope you get a chance to play along for this fun challenge!

3 stamps of approval:

Anita said...

Beautiful card, Dee. I love the colors you used.

Danielle Champagne said...

Hi Dee! I love this image, hesitated between this one and the one I chose! represents so well friendship. I love the shape of your card, really cute. Lovely background paper, cute flower with the button in the middle.
Great job, sister DT.
HUgs,.
Danielle.

Adria Slauterbeck said...

very cute and a unique design. I love the big scallop effect. A lovely card to send to a dear freind :)

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea