Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Meljen's Designs Challenge #28

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Wednesday, October 06, 2010
We've got a Halloween challenge for you this week at Meljen's Designs!

And to go along with the challenge, there is a set of super duper cutie patootie images available in the shop at Whimsy Stamps!!

Here's a little Halloween creation that I've made just for you!


I've used a new release image, Ghost Cutie, who requires very little coloring!  I just gave him some rosy cheeks, a little shine to his star and colored the rope.. then I highlighted him with my clear sparkly pen.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the girls on the team have done this week!


I hope you get to play along with us this week!  As always, there are 3 free images up for grabs or the honor of being voted one of our Top 5!

Happy Crafting!



4 stamps of approval:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I LOVE IT...I will like to somewhat scrap lift your idea....but of course give credit....I needed some inspiration with that embossing folder....thank you for sharing.

Dragonlady said...

Hi Dee

Hope you are well hun. Gorgeous card, love the little ghost. Love how you have used the folder too.

Hugs Ali x

Cheryl said...

Dee, this is so cute! I love this "spooky" little scene.

Joey said...

oh Dee too cute! Joey.x

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea