Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lil Lolita Birthday Bash!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Sigh... this is my last post as Guest Designer at Lil' Lolita Boutique.. so sad!

But, it's a Birthday Bash and we're here to have FUN!!

What's a Birthday without a Birthday Card?  So this weeks challenge is to create a Birthday Card!  And, there's a BRAND NEW Lolita that we are all showcasing today as well!

Meet Lil Birthday Lolita Kellita!


Isn't she pretty??  She's got some pretty rockin' boots, too... but I wanted more of a close up of her, so I printed her bigger and cropped her a bit.  I just love her hair and her big, sweet eyes!

I hope you join us at Lil Lolita this week!!  It's been such a fun month playing along with the girls on the team - only wish it didn't have to end so soon!!  :o)

Hugs and Happy Crafting!

5 stamps of approval:

Lau W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lau W said...

Love your coloring ! The bow is superb ! Such a pretty stamp !
xxx

Jackie Thomas said...

Dee, this card is simply gorgeous. I love the colour combo you have used. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you on the LLB DT. Hugs Jackie

Anita said...

Gorgeous card, Dee. Your coloring is beautiful and I love that big beautiful ribbon.

Leonie said...

This is gorgeous Dee! Loving your colurs Pink and chocolate..yum!!! Sorry I'm running late with comments this week ... eek!!
Hugs Leonie

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea