Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Paper Sundaes Design Team Call

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Hi there!!

Paper Sundaes is having a DT call and since I love their blog and their challenges and the DT looks like an awesome group of gals, I thought I would go ahead and submit an entry!

Here are 3 of MY favorite creations - including a brand new one that I've never posted here before!

This cutie spider is a card that I made for the Meljen's Designs Blog Hop earlier this month.  Such a fun hop and I really had a blast making this card!

This is a card that I made for my niece-in-law for her 18th birthday.  I really love the colors.

And here is a card that I made last weekend at my beach retreat using Halloween Witch from The Greeting Farm

I have so many cards that I really love, it is hard to choose just 3!!  

Good Luck to everyone who enters the DT Call - I'm excited to see who the new members will be!

6 stamps of approval:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Nope. Nu-uh. Nada. You are NOT allowed to enter this DT call! Now you are my competition! (pouting)LOL! OBVIOUSLY just kidding! Wishing you luck my luv! You would be a wonderful asset to their team!

Hugs,

Lisa

France Ringuette said...

Cute ! Good luck on the DT call !

Fiona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fiona said...

sorry removed the earlier comment..got your name wrong...I love the cards you have chosen for our DT Call...really pretty... good luck!!

Fi

Christine said...

Beautiful creations! Thanks so much for entering our DT call!

Shana said...

Dee you are always so fabulous! Thank you for entering the Paper Sundaes DT call - good luck!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea