Sunday, October 31, 2010

Stamptacular Sunday #83

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Sunday, October 31, 2010
Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!  It's another Stamptacular Sunday!!!

This week, we'd like to play a little game of Hide and Seek with you!
All you have to do, is create a card or project that has a hidden sentiment!  Tags, flaps, however you wanna hide it!

I've created this super cute Tealight Candle Card (such a fun card!!) with a hidden tag sentiment



Image: Meljen's Designs

We have 2 sponsors for you this week!

PRIZE: Winner’s choice of FIVE Digital Products!

AND

Little Ol' ME!  :o)  I'm offering up an {ippity} stamp set, just in time for the Holidays "Kissmas & Mistletoe" and an assortment of Holiday ribbon.

Come play along with us!!  I'd love to send my prize to YOU!


1 stamps of approval:

Leonie said...

This is fabbo Dee!! Been wanting to try one of these tealight cards and you have inspired me!! thanks!
Hugs Leonie

o and did you see the candy winner on my blog???

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea