Friday, March 19, 2010

Oh Alice #4

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Friday, March 19, 2010
There's an awesome sketch over at Oh, Alice this week!

I went with a large 5.5 x 5.5 square card, because I wanted lots of room to play with.  
It's a little busy with the patterned papers, but that's ok, because the whole thing just makes me
"SMILE" 
:o)
Here's my card:
What'd I Use?
Image: Shirley's 2 Girls (Digi)
Markers: Copics
Patterned Paper: K & Company
Corner punch: Martha Stewart
Letters: Thickers
Ribbon & Rhinestones: from my stash

3 stamps of approval:

Georgia said...

You have been busy! S2G is another favorite of mine! Cute!

Callie said...

OMG! I must have this image! TOO freakin cute.... are you kidding me. And of all luck... I'm broke! Damnit! LOL! Love your card Sweets.

Carolyn said...

Wow Dee, this Cheshire cat is amazing. I love your coloring.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea