Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh Alice! #3

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Chapter 3: Painting the Roses Red

One of my favorite parts of Alice in Wonderland!  
Wish I felt the same about my card!  Not a huge fan of this one... Oh well, here it is:

Entering this one into:
Oh Alice #3: Inspiration
What'd I Use?
Stamps: {ippity}
Ink: Brilliance Opalite
Cardstock: Bazzil Bling
Border Punch: Martha Stewart
Silver Cording: from my stash

Like these stamps??  You can only purchase them from an {ippity} chick, like me!  View my {ippity} shop HERE!

5 stamps of approval:

Melissa Craig said...

I think it turned out cute! I love that Bazzil Bling paper.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Betty Boo! said...

What a cute card, love the mushrooms! Thank you for participating with Oh Alice this week!

Betty

Sammi said...

Love those shrooms! Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alie this week!
Sammi
xxx

Dori Shelton said...

I think it turned out super. The shrooms are fantastic!

Tasha said...

Fantastic card! I love the shrooms they are fab
Thank you for joining us at Oh Alice!
love tasha xx

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea