Saturday, March 13, 2010

There's a new KID on the BLOG!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Saturday, March 13, 2010
Let's all give a BIG, WARM Welcome to the new KID on the BLOG!

It's the Karen's Doodles KIDS challenge blog!

This is a challenge blog for all those KIDS who love to craft with their Mommies, like my sweet Emily!
Don't forget to check out Emily's blog to see her creation for the challenge, too!!

There will be a new challenge every other week - posted on Fridays and there will be prizes, games and tons of fun!!

I really hope that you can join us!  I know there are SO many of us stampers who have kids that love to help us "work" (as Emily says!)

Our first challenge is LIVE right now!  And it's super fun!  It's a RECIPE challenge using:
1 Karen's Doodle
2 Patterned Papers
3 Buttons or Brads
and something black

Visit the blog to view all the details - you know, the rules, prizes and other DT samples - and YES, we have KIDS on our DT!  Including, of course - EMILY

I actually have 2 cards to share with you today!  Both are for this challenge, because I was soooo excited to get started!  The card that I had in my head is actually the second one, but I didn't have the image yet when I sat down to play, so I made the first one.  Then I got the image and finished the second one.  Backwards, I know, but if you know me, you know that that's pretty much how I roll!  :O)

What'd I Use?
Image: Karen's Doodles - "Nutsy Fun"
Markers: Copics & Sakura Glitter pens
Patterned Paper: Daisy Bucket
Nesties: Scallop Circle
Ribbon, buttons, rhinestones: from my stash
Fastenator
What'd I Use?
Image: Karen's Doodles - "Apple Girl"
Markers: Copics & Sakura white gel pen
Patterned Paper: from a R.A.K.
Nesties: Labels Four
Ribbon & Buttons: from my stash

Come visit the blog - there's a HUGE grand opening prize up for grabs on this first challenge!

2 stamps of approval:

jennruggeri75 said...

Yay!! What a fun idea!!! I have some images printed and am going to see if Allison would like to play!!! She will be so excited!

Callie said...

Love it Sweets!! Love Ems too. Thanks so much for getting it all up and going! :)

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea