Sunday, March 14, 2010

SSC #50 - Sketch

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Sunday, March 14, 2010
We have an awesome sketch for you at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
There's a lot of room here to add some really cool embellishments and personal touches!  I can't wait to see what you create!

Please visit the other Design Team members - the current term is ending soon, and we are sadly saying goodbye to some truly amazing ladies!  I am excited to meet the new members, too!  So, hop on over, grab some inspiration and spread some love!  Our current Design Team is:
Sarah, Piali, Georgia, Carolyn, Aud Kirsten, Priscilla, Liza, Line, Janneke, Paula, and Me!

We have an amazing prize for you this week!

From our very own, Aud Kirsten (Thank You, Sweetie!)


Also - Don't forget - our BONUS FUN day is coming up soon!!  March 28th - mark your calendars for a day of FUN, FUN, FUN and of course PRIZES!!  I've got a prize for you that day as well as a few of the other Design Team members, not to mention a GRAND Prize!  You really don't want to miss it! 

Here's my card for you:
 What'd I Use?
Image: Studio G
Markers: Copics & Sakura glitter pen
Sentiments: 
Patterned paper: Daisy Bucket
Ribbon: From my stash

2 stamps of approval:

jennruggeri75 said...

I love this!! Hope to do this challenge this week!!!

Carolyn Bounds said...

Such a fun card!!! Blue is one of my favorite colors...so I am LOVING this beauty:o) I also love the little touch of sparkle! Fabby card!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea