Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday Reminders

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Just popping in to remind you about:

1.  The Stamptacular Sunday Bonus Fun day is coming soon - March 28th!  Be sure to check in on the blog to join in on the fun!  There will be prizes (including one from ME!), lots of inspiration and of course fun, fun, fun!  You don't want to miss it!

2. You've still got time to enter the Stamptacular Sunday challenge this week!  The theme is You and Me and Baby makes Three!  We have a wonderful prize for you, so don't forget to join in!

3. You've also got time to enter the second I Love Digi Challenge!  We have an awesome sketch with a theme of "Card for Mom" along with an awesome prize available!

4. I've sold a few more sets of stamps in my Stamp Sale - but I still have LOTS available!  Check it out here!

5. I have {ippity} stamps IN STOCK!  If you want to order, let me know and I will ship your stamps out to you asap!

6. Check back in here on Friday, March 12th - something new and exciting is coming up!!

And...

7.  My Daddy's birthday is next week!  (Must.Make.Card!)

Have a wonderful week and I'll see you soon!!!

0 stamps of approval:

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea