Sunday, March 14, 2010

A wonderful sweet award from Melissa!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Sunday, March 14, 2010
My wonderfully talented new friend, Melissa passed this award on to me today and truly made me smile :)
award.beautiful blogger
Here's what she said about me:
Dee Morris, also for sweet compliments and confidence she’s shown in helping point me toward sponsorship, so I can help share my digis with more people. Also for her interaction with me and our little exchanges we’ve shared in email and on Facebook. Thank you Dee!
Isn't she the sweetest?
Thanks so much Melissa!!

Part of receiving the award is sharing it with 7 other people, and then sharing 7 things about yourself... 

The 7 Beautiful Bloggers that I would like to share this with are:

My Sweet Friend, Callie - who never fails to make me laugh and smile!  Callie has always been so warm and welcoming.  She and I were both chosen to be part of the I Love Digi design team and we have partnered up to lead the Karen's Doodles Kids challenge blog, as well!  She is such a supportive and inspirational friend!  I Loves Ya, Callie!!
Jessica - who is such a fun gal!!  I just had the chance to meet her near her hometown and she took me to her favorite stamping shops and we enjoyed a nice cup of coffee on such a pretty day! I'm so glad we got a chance to meet and I look forward to hanging out with you again, soon!  Big hugs to you, Sweetie!
Priscilla - our Stamptacular Sunday Queen Bee!  With all that she has had going on this past year, she has always remained supportive and organized for her team and friends!  I have been with Priscilla on the design team for a year now and I am so honored to have her as a friend!  
Heather - another wonderfully talented artist, stamper and friend.  Heather has created an online shop of digi images that are so fun and easy to use and I am so happy for her success!  Heather is always there with a smile and a kind word on a rough day!  She is so inspiring and I love her tons!
Carisa - who also keeps me smiling and inspires me to create!  She has a collection of Greeting Farm stamps that I am so envious of and I really wish we lived closer!  Carisa is an awesome chick and I love being able to chat with her about stamping, kids and life in general!
Lisa - another beautiful blogger friend that I have actually had the chance to meet in person!  Lisa is such a joy!  She's always so positive and fun!  I love chatting with her on Yahoo, although we haven't had time for a while!  And I am hoping that I will have a chance to meet up with her when she visits WA again this year!
And lastly - my favorite Beautiful Blogger,
Emily - my sweet, beautiful daughter!  I love being able to craft and blog with my daughter!  She's so funny and makes me laugh every time we sit down to write a blog post together!  I hope her blog makes you laugh, too!

And now for 7 things about me... 

1. The 3 C's - Chocolate, Coffee, Cupcakes - need I say more?
2. I love to listen to audiobooks!  The longer the better!  I especially love anything by Nicholas Sparks, Nicholas Evans or Jodi Piccoult
3. I'm an Army brat.  I'm very proud of my country and every solder who has, is or will defend our freedom.
4. Other than card-making, I've also done some beadwork, sewing, quilting, cross-stitching and knitting.
5.  I don't like onions, peppers, tomatoes or mushrooms.
6.  I love all kinds of music, from Rascal Flatts to Metallica to The Beastie Boys to Lady Gaga
7.  I would love to be a C.S.I.

There you have it... a few things about me that you might not have known... I tried to think of things that might be new to some of you!

Enjoy your award, girls!  Thank you for all the inspiration and laughs!  What would I do without you?

Hugs!!!

1 stamps of approval:

Callie said...

awwww... you're just too sweet! I love it!! thank you so much. I'll post this later as well!!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea