Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Do you want the rainbow?

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Wednesday, March 10, 2010
I've had this image for a while... colored and ready to use, because it's just too darn cute.. but I haven't used it yet!  
Finally, I had some time today and Emily wanted to play in my craft room with me, so I got this one done!

This is for the challenge at:

I hope you like it!
(inside, you get the rainbow!)
What'd I Use?
Image: The Greeting Farm (digi)
Markers: Copics & Sakura white gel pen
Sentiment: Paper Makeup Stamps (digi)
Nesties: Oval, Scallop Oval
Patterned Paper: oh... can't remember :(
Inside paper: Daisy Bucket
Rainbow: Jolee's
Ribbon & Buttons: from my stash

3 stamps of approval:

Squirrel x said...

Oh wow, beautiful card hun. Thanks for joining in the TG fun this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx

craftymum said...

Such a great card. Where did you get your DP from?. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah W XXX

Debs said...

Fab image ..and LOVE those papers..thanks for joining us at TG this week ...Debs x

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea