Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Love Digi #2

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Thursday, March 04, 2010
First off, I would like to send a BIG Thank You out to everyone who participated in our DEBUT challenge 2 weeks ago!  It was just AWESOME to see all of your entries and have you all share in our excitement for this wonderful new challenge blog!

So, I'm hoping that we see you again for this challenge!

We have a sketch for you today - BUT, it's also a theme: Card For Mom!
 
 
I absolutely LOVE this sketch!  I had so much fun with it and the whole card just came to me the second I saw the sketch and it turned out exactly like the picture in my head - which doesn't happen very often!  At least this time, the picture in my head was a good one, in my opinion, at least!
Our wonderful sponsor this week is:
 
The prize up for grabs is:
Don't forget to go spread the love to our amazing Design Team and our wonderful Guest Designer!
Our Challenge Queen - Elaine
My Sweetest Stampin' Friend - Callie
and our guest designer
They've created some great eye candy for you with the sketch and theme and I know they would love to have you visit!

On to my card!
 
What'd I Use?
Image & Papers: My Favorite Things (digi, of course!)
Ribbon & Trim: Fancy Pants Designs
Sakura Gelly Roll glitter pens

5 stamps of approval:

Elaine ♥ said...

Love this bright, zingby combination and the added fancy ribbon Dee :)

Thanks for a super DT creation for I ♥ Digi

Elaine x

Bev said...

Lovely card nice bright colours.

Karin said...

Fabulous card! Gotta love the pom pom detail...Inspired!

Poppy said...

lovely card,great image.
poppy

Becky said...

Gorgeous card - really love it :)

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea