Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stamptacular #134

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Sunday, October 23, 2011
It's time for a new challenge at Stamptacular Sunday!

This week's challenge is…
“Black, Orange, Purple and SCARY TOO!”

For this weeks challenge you will create a card that has ONLY the colors black, orange, and purple AND has something that pops up/out when you open it! Of course you can use white cardstock to make sure your image stands out but please keep it to a minimum. This can be ANY THEME you want as long as you use the required colors...and the scary part is when you open it and it pops up at you! Oh…and don’t forget to stamp! After all, we don’t call this STAMPtacular for nothing!

Our fabulous sponsors this week are:
PRIZE: Winner’s Choice of 4 Digis!

AND

PRIZE: $10 Gift Certificate

I've used a Meljen's Designs image this week, and as hard as I tried, I just couldn't make this little gal scary!  She's too darn cute!


As you can see, I'm still working through all that leftover black burlap!  LOL!!  I'm thinking of making a tablecloth for my dining room table.... sigh, that's a lot of burlap!

Come play along with us this week, those are some awesome prizes!  Wish I could play, too!!  :)

Challenges,


6 stamps of approval:

Nikki Byrne said...

Oooh I love the colours on this and the image is fab! Thanks for joining our embossing challenge at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs

NIKKI DT

Victoria Lavender said...

You're right...she' "too cute to spook"! Fun card, just right for our challenge Halloween, at The Crafty Pad this week. cheers.
Victoria Lavender

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I just love your card and was so impressed with the design teams projects and cards. I got so excited and placed my card in challenge and see it now needs to be removed....I used green. Could you see about removing it? PS I so want to use the background that you use but I'm fighting my Mac computer with it. I have yet to figure it out. Someday I will figure it out...haha AGain, sorry about not completely reading the instructions.

Anita said...

The bow is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Ribbon Carousel.

Michelle B. said...

Too cute, the images are adorable! LOVE the ribbon!

Love crafts forever said...

Love that big bow. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT. Good Luck!!!
Hugs Nataliya

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea