Friday, October 28, 2011

Card Makin' Mamas

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Friday, October 28, 2011
We're DIEING to see your DIE CUTS this week at Card Makin' Mamas!

Our amazing sponsor this week is


I used my newest Nestablilities sets - Pennant and Lacey Pennants to create a pennant shaped card with the Saturated Canary image, "Secrets"


Challenges:

2 stamps of approval:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

*jaw hanging open* = Dee this is freaking fantastic!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it - send it to me!!! :) So cute! I must have that nestability set too!!!
Hugs,
M

Carisa said...

omgosh, this is just so pretty!!!! love how you colored this image and that pretty pretty paper. *sigh* I have GOT to get this nestie now! Hmpf. LOL

Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges this week!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea