Friday, October 21, 2011

CMM Blog Hop!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Friday, October 21, 2011
Hey Card Makin Mamas!!! 

I hope you are enjoying our first ever CMM BLOG HOP!!! 

Did you get here from Penny's blog?  Great!  If not, head on back to the CMM Blog to get starting in the right direction :)

There is a super amazing prize for you if you complete the hop as well as prizes along the way! 

Prizes along the way you say? WHY YES! You can a win a prize right here!!!

Our hop is all about things spooky and creepy and autumny! We just adore this time of year and hope you do as well! Here is a card I made with a limited edition digi from our very own Lizzie.

(why, oh why does my owl look blue... sigh.. she's purple, really she is!)

And get this... if you leave a comment right here you will be entered to win the OWL image that I used today!  It's a Lizzie Original and will only be available for a limited time!  That's not all either... there are more images along the hop! How fun is that?  You could even win the sentiment image that I used when you comment on Jess and Penny's blogs!

Now, head on over to see Ciska and have some more fun!

Oh and don't forget... if you have just happened to come by to visit and want to start hopping along with us, head over to 
CMM to start at the beginning!

Happy Halloween and Happy Hopping!!!

Here's the hop list just in case you need it:

CMM
Jess
Penny
Dee (yup, that's me!)
Ciska
Sara
Lizzie


17 stamps of approval:

Unknown said...

Love this image and sentiments. I love the drippy goo punch Guess I am going to have t purchase this one for sure. TFS and inspiring.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine a t hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

So cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

Olivia said...

Such a cute card. Image and coloring is great!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Dee. Wow, I love this card. Very striking and colourful Owl. Love the design and your border is just perfect. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Carol said...

Love the owl, the colours are fab - great card. Carol x

Michelle B. said...

Fab layout and love the papers! Very cool blood dripping border or is that owl tears cause he's blue? Just kidding, I know he's purple :)

Sara said...

Very cute, I love his coloring even if it does look blue. The goo punch is perfect with him!

Julie said...

Love it! Adorable image and awesome layout! Fab coloring on your owl too!

Mary S said...

Love the layout of this card!!

Misty's said...

Hi Dee,

I am enjoying your first blog hop. Thank you for asking. I am also loving your card. You put your card together very well and that little owl is very cute. I am into owls myself. One little cutie welcomes you when you arrive at my blog.
Happy Crafting!
Michaela xx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Lol, I was looking all over for where to comment, but I worked it out eventually (I'm still on my first coffee of the day :P) I love your card, and your little owl is very cute, even if it won't show the proper colours. Purple can be a real problem in photos, can't it? I don't have any helpful hints, sorry, just know that you're not the only one :)

Girl Scientist said...

This card is gorgeous, so different! The owl is very cute, but my favorite parts is the black gooey drips - I've got to buy whatever you made those with!

~ Barb said...

I really like your drippy borders (so glad you went with black and not red, ewww, lol)! Also like all the colors on your owl, great idea.

sammi said...

Cute card, Dee! Love the colors of the owl!

Deonna B said...

I love the colors of your owl! What a great card!

Kathy D. said...

like how you used the dripping punch on the black...gives it a creepy feeling.
I love Halloween too. It's the perfect holiday...you get to dress up, act like a kid and eat tons of candy!!

Angie said...

Such an adorable card, love the colorful owl and the drippy goo punch, one of my favs!!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea