Saturday, October 22, 2011

Rockin' Sentimental Sundays

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Saturday, October 22, 2011
Our challenge for you this week at Sentimental Sundays is

Halloween!

If you haven't noticed by my blog lately, I LOVE Halloween cards!  I tend to make way more than I need to send out every year, so my collection keeps growing and growing!  It really is my favorite card season, I love all the creepy images and spooky sentiments!  And, don't get me started on the colors!!  Orange and Black have always been fantastic, but whoever decided to toss in Green and Purple deserves a Medal!!  LOVE!

Ok, on to my card!  I love this one!  I'm surprised that I managed to not post it for so long, as I made it a few weeks ago for this challenge!

Here's one of my newest Tiddly Inks images, rockin' her boots and pumpkin basket!


You know, if I had colored her dress pink and given her pink hair, she would look like my daughter last Halloween!  Uh-Oh... now I need to go make another Halloween card!  Hahaha!
Have Fun!
Dee

18 stamps of approval:

Kim P said...

Love theblack and orange twine! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

hollybeary creations said...

This is an adorable Witch image.. Love her shoes! Orange and Black twine very cool! Perfect for a Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

Notes by Nina said...

Love the DP and the fabulous image.

Loopylou. said...

Oh oh oh oh!! dee this is awesome hun! please will you pop it in our challenge over on the tiddly inks challenge blog? its halloween this week and she will fit just perfectly!! I love it!
hugs Lou xxxx

mfc.melissamade2 said...

YAY DEE!!! I love the design paper and those adorable bats!!! Love how well you've matched your papers to your Copics!!! I think I remember you making this card! LOL
Gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M

DonnaMundinger said...

Su[er cute and waht a great sentiment for the imgage. Love your papers too. Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Your card is so sweet. Nice colouring. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Friday Mashup DT

Cheryl Valadez said...

What a fabulous Halloween themed card! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week ;D Hugz, Cheryl

Frances said...

Very cute card,image is lovely, great design. Thanks for sharing at ScrapCreations. hugs,Frances.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Just SO fabulous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Heidi Baks said...

Cool image and background papers! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

Unknown said...

Oh Dee, I love this! I think the pink hair and boots would look great! Your sentiment is just too perfect! Glad to see you in our Tiddly inks challenge!:)

Larissa said...

Fabulous card! I really love the sentiment, it is so perfect togther with this image. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

Hugs,
Larissa

Glenda said...

Cute image and sentiment! Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts!
Glenda

Lesley said...

Such a cute card! Love your colouring and the details you have added, the tag for the sentiment is a wonderful touch! Love your blog look too, it is awesome! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Fab job hun! I love Halloween too, the images are always so fun. Love your layout too. That's the one thing I struggle with in Halloween Cards - shouldn't be harder then a regular card though huh?

Would love to have seen your DD costume.

Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks Halloween Challenge.

Michele K. said...

What a FUN Halloween card! Love your coloring! Thanks for playing with us at the Friday Mashup! :)

ccroll said...

Super cute!!! :)

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea