Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stamptacular Sunday #137

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Sunday, November 06, 2011
Good Morning, my friends!!

It's time to get SKETCHY with Stamptacular Sunday and we have 2 fabulous sponsors for you this week!

Prize - $20 Gift Certificate

AND

Prize - Winners choice of 2 Digis

I've used a super cute image provided by Saturated Canary - this is Stella & Jello, A Raggamuffin and Pet!


I just love these images!  This one in particular makes me think of an old picture of me that just resurfaced from high school - I went to high school in the early 90's and I had a pair of HUGE glasses just like these!  Although, they are SO much cuter on Stella!  :) 

Come on over and join in on our sketch challenge this week!  We'd love to see ya!

2 stamps of approval:

Bettina L. said...

This is so cute. Love that digi and those cute pastel colours is the perfect match for this. Hugs Bettina

Michelle B. said...

What a fun card! Love the fun, bright papers, love the sparkles!

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea