Sunday, November 27, 2011

LUV Saturated Canary!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Sunday, November 27, 2011

Here's a little card that I put together using one of my favorite Saturated Canary images - Frizzy Jynx

She's just so much fun!  I love coloring her wild hair!


This weeks challenge at Saturated Canary is Anything Goes, so I'm happy to enter this happy card today.
Also entering at Paper Crafting Journey (Anything Goes) and Card Makin' Mamas (Sentiments)

3 stamps of approval:

Jane said...

This is lovely and what a cute sentiment!!
Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges!xx

Juls said...

fabulous! I love the colours you have used! Hugs Juls

alethea said...

I love this image!! Cute card! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! Hugsxx

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea