Sunday, January 10, 2010

SSC - Gettin' Sketchy!

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hiya!

You want a sketch?  Can you handle a sketch?  Well, we have a sketch!  A Stamptacular Sketch!  Here it is:


 And your prize is from Pixie Cottage!
$10 Gift Certificate 

Here's my take on the sketch:

I was so excited to use the new Unity stamps that Hubby got me for Christmas!  I just LOVE these stamps!  I colored the balloon with my Copics, and added a touch of glitter to the flower centers.  Of course, I had to pop the image up over the pleats on the bottom for dimension!  It's simple, but I like it!  I especially like this sentiment, a good thought for the beginning of the year, don't you think?
Here's a close-up of the pleating... which is something new for me, thought I'd give it a try, but it's a little uneven - or maybe, I did that intentionally?  :)





0 stamps of approval:

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea