Saturday, August 22, 2015

Fun Stampers Journey KOTM - Card 3

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Saturday, August 22, 2015
Hello friends!!

I'm here to share more of the Kit Of The Month for August from Fun Stampers Journey!



Here is a preview of all 4 cards featured in the kit this month:


Here is the 3rd card that I created with this super fun kit.


This card kit came with the cute patterned paper and pre-cut tags to create the fun background.  Also included was the die-cut bow pieces that were ready to put together.  I colored the stylish purse with markers and also used my markers to color the included rhinestones orange for a pop of color.  I spritzed on some Silver Silk (not included in kit) and viola!  All done!

Hurry and sign up for your kit today!  Visit my friend Kristy to join the fun!  


We also have a lot of fun in our Facebook Group


Thanks for stopping by!
Come back in a few days to see the 4th card in this months kit!

Hugs,
Dee

0 stamps of approval:

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea