Friday, August 14, 2015

Fun Stampers Journey August KOTM

Designed by Sprytebyrd on Friday, August 14, 2015
Hello friends!!

I'm excited to share with you the Kit Of The Month for August from Fun Stampers Journey!



Here is a preview of all 4 cards featured in the kit this month:


Aren't those cute?  I love these cute bags with their clever sentiments!

So, today I will share with you the first card that I put together, and you can check back in a few days to see the next one.  I'll post each card throughout the rest of August, so you can read the details about each one.

The first one I did was this cute multi-colored bag.  The kit comes with all the pre-cut papers.  The directions led me to add some deeper cuts to the feathers for dimension.  The purse, though it looks colored with markers, is actually paper-pieced together!  So cute!  It's also coated with Journey Glaze and splattered with some Citrus Cooler silk (not provided in the kit).  This card was simple to put together and I love the colors!


Hurry and sign up for your kit today!  Visit my friend Kristy to join the fun!  


We also have a lot of fun in our Facebook Group


Thanks for stopping by!
Come back in a few days to see the 2nd card in this months kit!

Hugs,
Dee

0 stamps of approval:

 

.................... Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea